Monday, October 15, 2007

HERE IT IS OCTOBER 15, ALMOST END OF 2007









This has got to be the best time of year, in addition to springtime! There is a chill in the air here most every morning and I love it. I just wanted to post a few more autumn photos and tell you I have some new add-ons to my site. I have several funny animal videos and a music mix of songs I like, which have been posted. I hope you enjoy these photos and the other additions.

My family is doing fine at the moment. The first semester of college is over this month for my son. This is his last year. It has been a long struggle for him. My DIL is in Mercer U GA Baptist Nursing College and fast tracking to a degree, hopefully, in June. We are hanging in there by helping with the girls and the chores. We pray for strength to follow through with our part each day.

Most of these photos shown here were taken by me,or my family and/or sent-given to me by friends. I posted a few funnies to give you a smile!

Remember to share the love and kindness in your life as bread on the waters. Be safe. Be Happy Halloween Trick or Treaters! Check the Dollar Tree for some great Halloween values before they are gone, or your nearest bargain boutique/party store. Also, ebay has great costumes and decorations posted.

Hugs, GA Peaches

2 comments:

Margaret said...

The Monarch is gorgeous. I have zillions of them flying in and among my lantanas and vincas. Squirt loves to try and catch them.

Where is that place is the last picture? It looks like fun. =O)

And, as always the grandbabies are so precious. What are they going to be for Halloween.

MRL said...

Margie, A friend from church sent the photo to me. I do not know where this store is located. It does look like fun. The Pumpkin Patch, where my Grandbaby girl is posing on the hugepumpkin, is at a little farm off Arnold Mill Rd., outside of Woodstock, GA.

Hope you and your family have a fun and safe Halloween! I plan to upload a scary video my grandbaby and I made this week. She is so funny!

Hugs, Peaches

Powered By Blogger