Thursday, November 22, 2007

THANKFULNESS AT ITS BEST








Ladies, are you thankful for your man or the men in your life? Men, are you thankful for the lady or ladies in your life? You know love does make the world go around and sometimes the best love is right inside your home.

I am thankful for my sweet husband for all the right reasons, even if he can be a drudge, nag, and forgetful at times. I have to remember the same thing applies to me. I also appreciate my son and my brothers for all they do to help me in their own special ways. I appreciate my daughter, daughter-in-law, and my sisters for all they to enrich my life.

We should all be thankful for the many people we have in our lives who help us in all ways. I am sure they will out number the unkind folks of both sexes who seem to make our lives miserable in one way or another. We all have a few of those live "turkeys" in our daily life.

Most of all, I am thankful for my large blended family and all the love we share for one another. I hope on this day of all days we give thanks for our God, our country, America is mine, and our fellow Americans. This is our home and we should take pride in it and in all we do to make it a place of warmth, love, kindness, cooperation, helping the less fortunate, broadening our minds and horizons, teaching our children about love and respect for themselves and others as well as teaching them to be strong in their beliefs, yet willing to listen to different ideas. Being a good example for our children in our practice of what we teach. In other words, spread love and kindness as bread on the waters whenever and wherever you may travel.

Have a wonderful, safe and happy Thanksgiving with your family and friends!

Hugs, GA Peach

1 comment:

Margaret said...

That's so sweet. Thanks for reminding me of one of the biggest gifts in life that I should be thankful for.

He's wrestling with the turkey now and it's scaring me. First year I ever gave that duty over to him.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.

Powered By Blogger