Thursday, October 25, 2007

NASTY TROLLS ON BLOGS

 


Every time I see a post by an obvious "troll" on my favorite blogs, I want to snatch them balded headed. They are a waste of time and good type. The above troll doll is one I have in my clown collection from the 70's. If all trolls were as "pretty", we might be more tolerant of them. However, most are vicious, "flamers", who like nothing better than to cause hate and discontent among bloggers on any subject, usually a crass attempt at racism.

I say to all trolls, "Exercise your booty on out of here, and sling your snot elsewhere! You spread nothing but lies and hate with your posts. God don't love ugly and you sure do meet that qualification!

You do not spread any love and kindness in your wake, just the opposite. I suppose you are just another Halloween scary, ugly we have to see but hopefully, you will soon disappear into thin air, like all smelly farts!"

GA Peach
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

some need deserve to covered in snot.

Margaret said...

Trolls be's bad. I won't even click on the posts anymore - makes the view counter rise up and that even feeds his ego.

Anonymous said...

Peaches - you are so right doll! But, that looks like one of Mimi's Troll dolls dear - better watch out for Mimi.

Lots of Love
Hanlie
xxxOxxx

Powered By Blogger