Friday, August 1, 2008

The blues for stupid people for education on the planet in rapping George Carlin Style!

REST IN PEACE, GEORGE, YOU DONE GOOD!

These links lead to profanity laden, as usual, George Carlin video clips. He is definitely NOT politically correct. If you do not want to hear profanity along with a little Carlin beliefs and truth, DO NOT click these links!!!! If you can get beyond his obvious shock value profanity, you will laugh and see yourself in there somewhere in America, and the planet!

Please share the love and kindness in your heart as bread on the waters. Please pass this blog along to your family and friends of like mind who might enjoy reading it.

With a smile and a grain of salt in sorting out the truth and the jokes in these videos, I say cheers and good laughs to you.

GA Peach

Carlin

Carlin

Carlin

Carlin

2 comments:

Margaret said...

I loved Carlin and only have one sad thing to say about him. That is he didn't believe in God and cut up on those who do. That bothered me a bit.

Otherwise, I'd fall over if he managed to sneak through the pearly gates at the last minute and I see him there when I arrive.

Margaret said...

Where be'eth thou Ms. Peachy? You need to join and get back to the international world of blogging and facebook and ditch the local SMN trolls my dear.

Painfully obvious that most are unconventional Yanks bringing their ways and liberal ideas and force-feeding them to us in the most disrespectful of ways.

Exactly the type I sought to get away from in South Jersey so I can be my real self here.

You have great words, thoughts and things to share. Share 'em Ms. Peach. Right here. =O)

Powered By Blogger